Friday, July 11, 2014

12th Ramadhan 1435H

Assalamualaikum and greetings :)

Hye! I was just finished 11th Ramadhan post. Hahaha. Gila jugak lah buat 2 post sehari. Dah lama tak buat camni. So,yeah! 12th Ramadhan went well. But I think I'm slowly getting drifted away a bit. Astaghfirullahalazim. Let's make post-mortem!

What I've achieved so far;
- sahur and tahajjud (/)
- tarawih (/)
- tafsir (/)
- tadaruus (/)

What I should improve;
- less sleep (sleep early and no nap during day)
- less phone addiction (twitter checked! but others still no) T.T
- get back to Reclaim Your Heart
- need more and more zikrullah

Perhaps you too should analyze back your Ramadhan. So, you don't get drifted away. Ya Allah, help me in consistency!

Okay so, there's nothing much interesting today. Got discussion on research in the afternoon. And ohh we're having iftar with the Sponsorship Unit and the orphans. Great food. And ohh I was wearing Nik's jubah and it's really comfy and I feel like super-muslimah! Ahahahaha. During Isya', I left my telekung with Ros. Luckily, I wear complete proper attire so I could just pray with the jubah. How cool! Well, it's my second time praying in jubah. It's a way of improving my covering of aurat though. Imagine I left my telekung so I need to have proper attire to solat whenever I went out. Surely, I get myself covered properly. Cool right?!


Nampak tak saya yang mana? Yang omey omey tu lahh. Yang mana? Sebab semua comel kan? Haa pandai pandai lah cari! :)

Love,
Me, Myself and God.

No comments: