Sunday, July 6, 2014

6th Ramadhan 1435H

Assalamualaikum and greetings :)

Sorry for the delay on posting the updates. Can't find time to switch on this laptop. So hye! It's 6th Ramadhan and it's the first day I get to fast! Aku baru nampak anak bulan ni. Hahaha lambat sikit.

Ohh I didn't have the chance to perform tarawih but alhamdulillah able to have sahur that morning. I ws so excited to perform solat subuh aaaa how I miss to pray! Alhamdulillah get to perform subuh prayer berjemaah with housemates and it was so overwhelming. I cried, like really cried yang sampai hingus terkeluar semua. Because I know that I'm not a good woman like how people thought I am. I had own skeletons in my closet, and I cried to smell them because they're really really stink. :'( And the moment I got to sujud, I can feel that Allah is there, is really really reeeeaaallllyyy near to me. It feels like hugging a person. That moment, it was really soothing me. I feel peaceful. Subhanallah!

And ohh I had my OSPE exam today. But because I slept late last night so I had to replace my sleep time after subuh. I know I know it's not good but I'm afraid that I would be sleepier during the exam wuwuwu I'm sorry T.T But after tidur tu, I forced myself to perform solat dhuha nak bagi segar. Then, I taught my housemates something on biostats. It's a satisfaction to teach people, even aku tak terer sangat nak ajar orang ni. Siap-siap semua, walk to Taylors because Kimi asked me to study with him. 

Wuishh I thought shower and solat dhuha are enough to make me not feel sleepy but I was wrong. Dah kalau tidur pun takat 3 jam memang tak lahhhhhh!!!!! So, I took 30 minutes nap haha. 

Alhamdulillah He ease me in the exam too. Thank you Allah and all friends who help. :) Yeaayyyy exam is over!!! To end the 6th Ramadhan, I attend an invitation to iftar with PERKIM at Bangunan Felda Jalan Gurney, KL. I thought it's just a small occasion but then I was so surprised to enter the big hall with lots of people, many vvip's and Tun Mahathir also was there. Hahahahaha. 

Alhamdulillah baru frist day puasa, Allah grant me a great event and tonnes of great food for iftar. Hahaha I ate a lot, like really a lot. Nasi, kuetiau, bubur, cakes, fruits, potato wedges aaaaaaa makan macam puaka! Hahahaha. Too bad I didn't perform tarawih aaaaa I hate myself and I want to slaughter myself! That's why aku berat hati jugak nak attend event gini bulan puasa ni cause your attention is on the food, and you forgot who grant you those food totally. What a selfish human being I am! :'O Alhamdulillah sempat tadarus a bit on bus before the iftar. At least, I've done something beneficial today!











Till the next post! Daa.

Love, 
Me, Myself and I.


No comments: