Friday, December 2, 2011

Semangat Sepanjang SPM :)

Assalamualaikum and greetings :)

Hey. Takde la nak cerita apa sangat sebenarnya, sebab I'm not feeling well today. :( Got fever this morning and flu yang tak habis habis lagi sejak paper biology hari tu. asib baik habis paper baru dapat penyakit segala. Kalau tak, tak tau apa jadi. Dah la aku ni jenis lembik. Tak tahan penyakit. Haha. Twin aku pun dapat fever jugak hari ni. That's why kami menundakan date kami untuk tarikh yang sesuai akan datang. Sweetnya dia tadi suruh saya makan ubat biar cepat sembuh. Hee. Amira Shafie, thanks, kakak memang baik and sweet and cute and and banyak lagi lah. Tak boleh puji banyak banyak, nanti kembang semangkuk. Hee.

Eh. Ni dah lari tajuk dah ni. Sepanjang SPM hari tu, aku terima dan menghantar banyak kata-kata semangat dari teman aku, Inche K. Haha. Siapakah inche K? Err. Buat masa sekarang, I'm not that ready to tell. Sebab apa? Err. Sebab aku taknak orang terkejut or tak percaya or tergelak or tak sangka or tak percaya lah. Maybe ada kawan kawan aku yang dah tahu kot. But untuk bagitahu public, nehh tak mau lah. Haha. Lagipun dulu Inche K ni ada skandal dengan kawan aku jugak. So, tak nak lah nanti orang cakap benda benda buruk pasal aku. Sebab aku sendiri pun tak sangka aku boleh suka diaa. Haha.

Okay, enough enough. Tak boleh cerita banyak banyak lah. Sorry. Maybe next time aku akan cerita sikit sikit. Lagipun, tak elok lah aku nak cerita benda benda macam ni kat public. Biarlah aku dengan Inche K je tau cerita kami. Cewaah. :)

Night before ENGLISH paper
Sent to Inche K:

In the midst of hardship,
You're not playing with your flute anymore,
The nature had witnessed it,
That you're putting efforts for the success,
And in such your quite eyes,
You will win the battle and the success is yours. :)

Night before SEJARAH paper
Received by Miss Q:

Kaum muda gerakan islah,
Ditentang oleh kaum tua,
Gudluck untuk awak duhai Aqilah,
A+ dalam genggaman kita berdua. :)

Night before MATHEMATICS paper
Sent to Inche K:

There are many definitions on success.

Success varies directly as the square of efforts.

Success = Efforts x ( doa + tawakkal ) - Negative thinking :)

Night before PENDIDIKAN ISLAM paper
Received by Miss Q:

Didikan diberi kepada isteri,
Supaya menjadi wanita solehah,
Kalau di sana sudah ready,
A+ qeelah yang punya lahh.

Night before ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS paper
Sent to Inche K:

The marks that YOU obtain in addmaths exam have a normal distribution with a mean of 100.0 and a standard deviation of 5.0.

Find the probability that marks that YOU will obtain is more than 90 (A+)

So, jangan la risau sangat. K***** mesti dapat A+! Make sure tak careless and jaga timing tu.

Night before PHYSICS paper
Sent to Inche K:

K*****, takut ah. Mcm tak boleh buat je esok. :(

( :) K***** calling... ) and he calms me down.

An hour before PHYSICS paper
Received by Miss Q:

You are like the TRANSISTOR who light up my day when the RESISTANCE of my life is at maximum. :)

Night before CHEMISTRY paper
Sent to Inche K:

I always think that I am the noble gas which don't need anyone in my life.
But then I knew that I am not belong to Group 18.
I do need one more electron to complete my life.
But where can I find the electron?
It's so hard to find it anyway.

Soon you come and donate me the one precious electron.
With strong electrostatic force,
We bonded together by ionic bond.
You ask me why it's ionic?
My answer is I don't want us to be bonded by covalent bond which has low melting and boiling point,
I want us to be ionic. No matter how high the temperature our surrounding would be, we will still be together. :)

Night before BIOLOGY paper
Received by Miss Q:

If I turn to be a fish, hmm...
You are my fins lahh :) hee
You help me to stabilize,
Help me to move efficiently in water.

But if you the myotomes,
I'll be at the opposite side of you hee,
Even we act antagonistically but don't worry because I won't go anywhere. haha.

Finally you had made my day as a fish :D


Night before PENDIDIKAN SENI VISUAL paper
Sent to Inche K:

When I see a plain white paper,
I don't see anything special about it.
It's just a plain white paper which I can throw it anywhere.
But you taught me that it will not forever be plain and white.
You let your pencil dancing on it,
You let your paintbrush wipe on it,
Soon the plain white paper becomes colourful and nice. :)


Other sweet text:

I had an x-ray done today and they found you in my heart.
The doctor said if they take you out, I will die.
Because I could not live without you. well... huhhh..

Images from weheartit.com

Teringat some of our conversation. Lebih kurang macam ni lahh. Hahahahaha. :D

That's all for today. Wanna take medicine and rest. Daa! (^^,)v

No comments: