Thursday, December 29, 2011

Taylor's University; Wisdom, Integrity, Excellence

Assalamualaikum and greetings :)


I've received a good news today. I had been informed that my application for MARA SPC Scholarship has been granted. Haha. I was very shocked because my father told me that I didn't pass the interview.

As I logged into my facebook, Atiq told me that I was listed as one of 8 students from MJSC Taiping which have been selected into Taylor's University.

I don't believe that really because I remembered what my father had told me. Suddenly, I checked my phone and there were 2 missed calls from an unknown number. I've tried to call back that number. Yes, it's from Taylor's. 

Soon, I've got a phone call again. He is En Ahmad Fairus from Taylor's University and blablabla, he congratulated me as I have been selected for SPC Programme. Haha. I just can't believe it. 

En Ahmad Fairus :
Why you don't look excited? You just like hmm.. okay...ahha... Don't you want to study here?
Miss Q :
No no. Of course, I would love too. I was too shocked I guess. Haha. Because my father said that I ain't gonna get this. 
En Ahmad Fairus :
What? Where did you check? MARA sent us your name, so it seems like you're really qualified. Haha
Miss Q :
Haha. Okay. Maybe my father got it wrong. Well, thank you very much. Haha.
En Ahmad Fairus :
So, do you really want to study here?
Miss Q :
Of course. but I need to discuss again with my parents.
En Ahmad Fairus :
Ehh kenapa pulak?
Miss Q :
Yeah, my family said that the living cost there is too expensive.
En Ahmad Fairus :
Ohh. Don't worry. Okay okay. We have sent the letter to your house. Maybe next week boleh dapat. So, nanti discuss elok elok with your parents and I would like to see you on 14th.
Miss Q :
Ohh okay. Thank you so much.
En Ahmad Fairus :
You're welcome. So, lepas ni boleh buat kenduri lahh. Haha.

Yeah, I was still in shocked and didn't believe this until I checked my e-mail.


Now, I believe. Taylor's! Here I come. :)

Congratulations also to other 7 students from MJSC Taiping which had been selected into Taylor's and also you guys yang dapat SPC jugak tu. 

If you're not the one, don't worry. Rezeki tu ada kat mana-mana je. Sama ada rezeki korang tu naik bullet train, or train biasa, or kereta or basikal or jalan kaki je. 

#clapping hands

No comments: