Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Please Be Fun!

Assalamualaikum and greetings!

"No matter wherever you celebrate the new year, even if you're under the roof of your house, as long as you have a good new year resolutions, it's worth than anything. :)"

Haha. See. Yes, I'm celebrating 2012 at home, under the roof of my house, right in front of the computer, but I'm okay. :)



So, it's new year. Everyone wish here and there. Make a post about new year, so I'm gonna make one. Haha.

What am I going to be on 2012? Err haa. That reminds me of something. Have you heard a song entitled "Que Sera Sera"? Haha. When I was in primary school, my headmaster always sing this song every morning during the morning call. I don't know why he should sing this to us, but I really enjoyed it. Haha.

When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother what will I be,
Will I be pretty, will I be rich,
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be,
The future's not ours to see,
Que Sera, Sera, 
What will be, will be.

When I was young, I fell in love,
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead,
Will we have rainbows, day after day,
Here's my sweetheart said.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be,
The future's not ours to see,
Que Sera, Sera,
What will be, will be.

Now I have children on my own,
They asked their mother, "what will I be",
Will I be handsome, will I be rich,
I tell them tenderly.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be,
The future's not ours to see,
Que Sera, Sera,
What will be, will be. 



Haha. So, I don't even know what my future are going to be. Yup. Like most of the people said, 

"Kita hanya mampu merancang, tetapi Allah yang menentukan"

So, (there are to many 'so' nyaa) Haha. What are my 2012 resolutions? *jengjengjeng.

I WANT TO
1. Be a good woman (woww, I'm already 18) and a good muslimah.
2. Learn how to cook. Haha. (but kalau boleh, taknak belajar dengan ibu, ibu suka marah) Hee.
3. Be a good Taylor's student and a good future doctor.
4. Make more and more friends and be happy.
5. Obey Him and learn more on my religion, Islam. :)



I DON'T WANT TO
1. Waste time.
2. Fall in love. Haha.
3. Have bad assumption on people. (betul ke ayat ni) Haha.

"Rule number one in behavioral science is not to assume" 



So, these are my resolutions. I know it's quite long. Haha. Some people said like "Biar la azam tu ringkas, janji kita dapat capai. Ni tak, azam berjela, but haram nak capai."

So, if anyone told you that, you should reply "Ehh hello. Suka hati lahh aku nak buat azam berjela kilometer ke, pendek ke, azam aku, bukan azam kau."

Haha. Have you watched "Biar Mimpi Sampai Ke Bintang"? Haa. There is a phrase like,

"Biar mimpi sampai ke bintang,
kalau tak gapai bintang,
dapat capai langit pun jadi lahh"



Haa. So, don't afraid to put too high on your dream. It's YOUR dream. You deserve to dream on anything!

No comments: