Monday, June 30, 2014

2nd Ramadhan 1435H

Assalamualaikum and greetings :)

Hey it's 2nd Ramadhan? How are you and your iman so far? Could you beat the nafs or not? If yes, that's good. If no, go baby! You can do better than this!

So my 2nd Ramadhan was okay but still below my target. I slept during Isya' (as I can't perform taraweeh) until 11 p.m. I don't know why but I felt so damn sleepy astaghfirullahalazim aaaaaa T.T Luckily I woke up at 11, so I managed to study a bit while watching tv.

I'm afraid that I won't be able to sleep back after studying as I've slept for a while. Alhamdulillah He manage to close this eyes before this mind gets into unnecessary thoughts haha. I realized that I was awaken during sahur but my body seems cannot be oriented to move to the kitchen haha. All I could do is like open my eyes, and I think I mumbled something macam "ughhh nak doa please nak doa....doa...aaa...ngantuk...aaa...doa...ya Allah ampunkan dosa aku....mmm" while my eyes still half closed and then I moved my body to other side and continue to sleep hahahaha. 


 

Seriously, I don't know why human body would be like extremely weak kalau period. Tak tahu nak salahkan period or what but I could only do the best that I could. This morning, I woke up and still I got my eyebags. Hahaha pebenda lah siot dah tidur pun eyebags merata??? Aaaaaaa. Took shower and recite mathurat, study, then have time to clean my house, cause Allah told us to do good to our parents kan? :)

“Dan kami wajibkan manusia berbuat baik kepada kedua ibu bapanya, ibunya telah mengandungnya dengan menanggung kelemahan demi kelemahan (dari awal mengandung hingga akhir menyusunya) dan tempoh menceraikan susunya ialah dalam masa dua tahun (dengan yang demikian) bersyukurlah kepada-Ku dan kepada kedua ibu bapa mu dan (ingatlah) kepada Akulah jua tempat kembali (untuk menerima balasan).” [Surah Luqman ayat: 14]

I'm having lunch then hihi and I start loving kurma so much. I started eating kurma last year, after being forced by Izzemal and my father haha. But now, seems it would be my target to eat a kurma a day during this Ramadhan. 

But I still feel something is not enough. So, I recited mathurat after asar and make du'a (a real from deepest side of heart du'a). Few drops of tears streaming down on my face, reminiscing how many sins that I've committed. Allahu. Only He is able to hide those sins from other people, cause if it's not His Rahmah, nobody, no one is able to get close to me due to all my sins.Now, that's made my 2nd Ramadhan complete.


Today's tafseer;

"Hai orang-orang beriman, janganlah kamu mengikuti langkah-langkah syaitan. Barangsiapa yang mengikuti langkah-langkah syaitan, maka sesungguhnya syaitan itu menyuruh mengerjakan perbuatan yang keji dan yang mungkar. Sekiranya tidaklah kurnia Allah dan rahmat-Nya kepada kamu sekalian, nescaya tidak seorang pun dari kamu bersih (dari perbuatan keji dan mungkar itu) selama-lamanya, tetapi Allah membersihkan siapa yang dikehendaki-Nya. Dan Allah Maha Mendengar lagi Maha Mengetahui." (An-Nur:21)

Love,
Me, Myself and I

No comments: