Friday, July 18, 2014

18th Ramadhan 1435H

Assalamualaikum and greetings :)

Hey! Hihihi this post is for 18th Ramadhan. Wait, I can't recall a thing. Hahaha astaghfirullahalazim. I can't remember what I did. Cause the morning went well as usual. Alhamdulillah. Ohh I went to KTM Subang to buy tickets for Hari Raya yeayyy! Luckily, the tickets are still available on Wednesday. But I failed to buy ticket for Alip haha cause Alip finished his exam on Friday. Friday is the peak day. 

In the afternoon, I had a meeting with my research group with all our lecturers. It was such a headache when you have many lecturers. Many lecturers = Many opinions. -,- They fought among themselves most of the time and at last, we didn't understand most of the things hahaha. Some of the things in the survey that lecturers asked to change, we didn't change cause we thought it's more confusing.

For iftar that day, I decided to have iftar at surau. Luckily, hajar joined me too! Yeayy! The more, the merrier. Hihi. And there were also orphans came there. I felt awkward at first because I thought it's like not proper to join them, macam aku ni menyibuk. Haha. But then, we met Kak Bisyri and Kak Nadia. And everything went well je. Rasa awkward sbb maybe we are the only anak dara yg ada kat situ. Kot. Ohh the best activity is washing dishes together!!!! Hahahaha. I felt connected to people. Tak rasa macam diri ni seorang. Gitu. And I miss to wash dishes with my cousins, Kak Lia and Afeefa wuwuwu T.T Can't wait to go to Rumah Opah where we could meet after long time.

Tarawih also went well. Ohh. Did I tell you guys how much I hate reminiscing my past time? Times when I commit sins, a lot! On that day, I learned something! My past time, my memory is not that bad, even it's a bad thing, but it's actually not bad to reminiscing them back! Why? Because if it's not due to those past times, those bad memories, I wouldn't be able to seek Him, I wouldn't be able to cry and plead and pray by my deepest part of my heart. Kan? I tried not to remember my past time, but then I didn't feel that connection, I didn't cry (I can't even cry), I just felt fine, I didn't feel afraid. 

When I didn't feel afraid, that is dangerous! So, the easiest way to scared myself of Him, is by reminiscing my sins, my bad past time. Lessons learnt!

Till the next post! Bye :)

"Layakkah Dia mengambil anak perempuan dari yang diciptakan-Nya dan memberikan anak lelaki kepadamu?

Dan apabila salah seorang di antara mereka diberi khabar (dengan kelahiran anak perempuan) yang dijadikan sebagai perumpamaan bagi Allah Yang Maha Pemurah, jadilah wajahnya hitam pekat kerana menahan sedih (dan marah).

Dan apakah patut (menjadi anak Allah) orang yang dibesarkan sebagai perhiasan sedang dia tidak mampu memberi alasan yang tegas dan jelas dalam pertengkaran.

Dan mereka jadikan malaikat-malaikat (hamba-hamba) Allah Yang maha Pemurah itu sebagai jenis perempuan. Apakah mereka menyaksikan penciptaan (malaikat-malaikat) itu? Kelak akan dituliskan kesaksian mereka dan akan diminta bertanggungjawab" (Az-Zukhruf:16-19)

Love,
Me, Myself and God.

No comments: